Paws In The Park - Camden, Nsw

Embellish

Join us for our very first Narellan Town Centre's Paws in the Park at Camden Bicentennial Equestrian Park on Sunday 23 October, 9am-1pm.

This jam packed family fun day features:

A 3km or 5km dog walk (gold coin donation) The first 250 to register receive a FREE ROYAL CANIN SHOWBAG!

Entertainment

Stalls

Demonstrations - Flyball, Agility etc

Obedience classes

FREE Vet checks

Microchipping and desexing vouchers

Pet registrations

Competitions including Best Dressed Dog and Look-a-Like competition

Much, much more!

Plus don't miss Dr Katrina Warren and her trusty Golden Retriever welcoming everyone back from their walk, giving talks and judging the competitions!

For more information on the day please see link:

Paws in the Park - Camden

camden-pip.jpg

I'm going to take Pickles for a wander around - she really enjoyed going to the PetFest in Merrylands a few weeks ago, and she's always up for stranger cuddles... *grin*

Look for the strange woman with the white and brindle patched medium sized dog with a red harness that walks funny - that will be us! Pickles would love to give you cuddles...

T.

Pickles says thanks for the cuddles and the vet check labs26... any excuse for a good cuddle session... *grin*

... although the young vet was a little perplexed by her disability... lol! Perfectly healthy apart from the funny walk...

Pickles got to sniff and be sniffed by lots of lovely dogs today - and she's now having a well earned rest.

T.

Pickles says thanks for the cuddles and the vet check labs26... any excuse for a good cuddle session... *grin*

... although the young vet was a little perplexed by her disability... lol! Perfectly healthy apart from the funny walk...

Pickles got to sniff and be sniffed by lots of lovely dogs today - and she's now having a well earned rest.

T.

Nice to meet you today tdierikx, the young vet was one of our fourth year vet science students - they are a very close to being in their final year.. it was great exposure for them all to see and examine all the different breeds of dogs - it was a very busy morning, and so so hot! Great to meet Pickles - she seemed to love the attention! I must say that her "disability" is a very unusual one, and she amazingly gets around so very well. She certainly is a special girl - I can see how she stole your heart!

This will an annual event - already looking forwrad to the next one :thumbsup:

Pickles is the biggest tart - always up for cuddles from anyone... *grin*

She doesn't know anything different, so copes with her disability as though it really doesn't exist. Funnily enough, she can run really well.

When I first started fostering her, she used to trip over her front feet a lot and do the following...

13-12-2010-pickles081.jpg

She loves playing with my other foster pups... and I think that's why her coordination has improved so much...

17-01-2011-pickles-n-pups125.jpg

18-08-2011-pickles-2.jpg

17-09-2011-molly005.jpg

17-09-2011-molly044.jpg

She is also a great advertisement for rescue, isn't she?

T.