Sydney Royal 2012

-Megz-

Oh great... this is what happens when you leave things until last minute! I was waiting for his paperwork to come back in my name now I guess he can be entered???

Entries for imported and exported dogs, will not be accepted Online. These entries will be accepted provided the Exhibitor contacts the Dog Section Coordinator on telephone (02) 9704 1007 or email [email protected] by Wednesday 7 December 2011 to request an Application for Entry to be sent to you by post.

Oh great... this is what happens when you leave things until last minute! I was waiting for his paperwork to come back in my name now I guess he can be entered???

Entries for imported and exported dogs, will not be accepted Online. These entries will be accepted provided the Exhibitor contacts the Dog Section Coordinator on telephone (02) 9704 1007 or email [email protected] by Wednesday 7 December 2011 to request an Application for Entry to be sent to you by post.

I entered one of my imports in the reeders name last year and the coordinator stated I can change it into my name when it came through the ANKC, they are very keen to help out I have found at the Sydney Royal. Deb Harbin is wonderful with her help.