Typical Example.....

huskies4life88

:dancingelephant:

Thought maybe this thread needed some humour....

huskies, I also think they should check out the rescues and agree that $1500 wouldn't be the bottom of the price range, was that what they have been quoted by a breeder?

I've seen cheaper pups than that from quite good breeders.

Maybe try and remind them of the possible health issues and how paying that little bit extra now might save them in the long run.

Good luck with it :) , I know how hard it is to change someone's mind, especially when money is involved!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think a good quality GSD pup can be bought for a $300, why do you think registered breeders are selling them for $1500? You say you support registered breeders, but your actions show that you don't put much value on what they do.

Most dogs end up in the pound because they didn't meet owner expectations, not because of their breed. Your friend already has quite unreasonable expectations on what a GSD pup should cost and that doesn't auger well.

when did i say i thought they could be bought for $300 :confused:

she quoted $1200 and $1800 buy 2 breeders.

i didnt ever say they end up in the pound because of their breed, i mean my girl is a husky and she ended up in the pound because they had a baby or something, i recently found out im pregnant and i would never consider doing that. :)