Rotti X Jrt

Roguedog

:thumbsup:

its as easy as pressing the reg breeder button on gumtree become one :rofl:

pitty all these fools who actually pay money to show and health test the big bucks is made by pressing a button a free classified site :rofl:

how do you know that's all you have to do? Been selling pups on there recently?

IT WAS A FREAKING JOKE!!!! FFS :mad:eek:

IT MUSNT TAKE MUCH TO BECOME A REG BREEDER IS GUMTREES EYES IS ALL IM SAYING HAVE U SEEN THE BYBS CRAWLING ON THAT PLACE LATELY....AND SO MANY HAVE REG BREEDER ATTACHED TO THEIR ADVERT.

Edited by huskies4life88

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gumtree couldn't care less what people do on there, just like the crap that went on with the young girl who'd get cheap dogs and sell them for 'big' money claiming she couldn't afford them etc etc etc .. -rolls eyes-

Though the OP shocks me, I wonder what they turned out like ..?

i would've said to her, "how about i breed you with a f*****g elephant and let me know how you go popping those out!"

:rofl: wish id thought of that at the time!!!! what a great call!!!!

Though the OP shocks me, I wonder what they turned out like ..?

I would like to know too, will probably never know now, I made it clear she isnt welcome back!!! I also rang around today and asked 5 random vets if they would condone that breeding, they all laughed in my face and said the lady is off her rocker and no vet worth his/her salt would say that its ok!!!

Im a bit baffled why someone would want to cross a small dog with a large dog - whats wrong with all the other medium sized dogs that are already out there?

This. What are they hoping for? A dog with the power and protectiveness of the rotty but the tenacity and aggression of the terrier? Does not sound like a dog I would want...

I'm not a breeder so I wouldn't really know, but I have heard from experience dog people (can't remember if they were a breeder) that even if you cross a large dog with a small dog, the size of the pups and number of puppies will adjust to the female's smaller size, so that it usually works out ok anyway.

Maybe you shouldn't post cr*p like this when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes:

i thought registered breeders don't use sites like that to advertise sales :confused:

of course they do! I am so sick of comments like this, if ethical registered breeders didn't advertise where most people look then those puppy buyers would never be any the wiser on how to get a good quaility puppy.