Toowoomba Ode

Alasse

Loved the day, i didnt realise the ODE was on, missed Saturday's dressage day :( Didnt get any of the cross country, not sure where the course was nor if there was anywhere there was shade, so i stayed with the showjumping.

Here's a few of the shots i took, thought some may enjoy :)

Jumping13thNov2011g.jpg

Jumping13thNov2011r.jpg

Jumping13thNov20111c.jpg

Jumping13thNov20111i.jpg

Jumping13thNov20111t.jpg

Jumping13thNov20111x.jpg

Jumping13thNov20112k.jpg

Great photos! Its amazing the different styles / positions. To me picture number six is picture perfect!

Every time I look at picture number four it makes me laugh :D

LOL that's the president of our jump club, must have been caught by surprise. :laugh: She's one tough bird she broke her leg cross country a few years back got back on the horse and jumped two more fences before she realised apparently! :eek:

WoofnHoof - Love to catch up at the next event in Toowoomba, if i find out in time. Just happened to catch this one Saturday night when i got to read the paper. I tend to find out after the event *L*

Trust me to catch the President of the club *L* Didnt notice the expression when i took them but editing i did *L*

I did really enjoy the time i spent, happy with photo results also. I have around 100 photos in all, if you would like to see them all, i'm on FaceBook (all photos are there), message me to add