New Registration Paper Format (dogsnsw)

Rascal

Do you like the new format?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Dou you like the new DogsNSW registration paper format?

• No.
    • Yes.
    • Looks like a forgery.
    • Doesn't matter.

I have just received my current litters' registration papers & am not impressed with the new format. Just wondering if anyone has seen them? Any comments? I asked DogsNSW about them and was told this format is better as they fit in the envelopes better. To me, they look like a mess, not formatted correctly.

post-22939-0-80848300-1321938892_thumb.jpg

post-22939-0-31804800-1321938901_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rascal

The moved the address up to the top to meet Australia Post requirements when addressing letters the postal address used to be at the bottom.

ETA the window that the address was shown through was at the bottom of the envelopes.

They could have solved the problem by using a label on the envelope instead of changing the lay out of the papers.

Edited by SwaY

I received my new ped certs for my latest litter and it really does look ridiculous with the name and address at the top of the form...I cannot believe that they changed the layout of the pedigree rather than go for a plain envelope and address sticky label. :eek:

Edited to add....I bet you a MAN made this decision.

Edited by Shazzapug

Oh dear I actually thought that some one had ordered the wrong envelopes

and the format was changed rather than waste stationary.

Either way I do NOT LIKE the new formatte at all. It looks

unprofesional and badly laid out.

Cheers

Linda

I received my new ped certs for my latest litter and it really does look ridiculous with the name and address at the top of the form...I cannot believe that they changed the layout of the pedigree rather than go for a plain envelope and address sticky label. :eek:

You know after a conversation last night that jogged my memory I may be able to

shed a little light on why they use the window envelopes?

MANY years ago I transfered my very first registered dog into my name and the papers

never arrived. Anyway over a course of some months and many phone calls none of the

papers they posted arrived. In frustration the lass on the phone printed a new certificate

and stuck it in a next day envelope and hand addressed it as I told her my address.

It arrived the following day with a name and address of some one in Victoria on the

pedigree. Some where between the computer screen she was looking at and the printer

the dog was given to some stranger. Papers went back yet again and that time they did

come back all correct. A happy ending for sure but a royal pain attempting to get his

certificate.

That would be fine if they use window envelopes! I have never received anything from them in a window envelope other than my membership & prefix renewals annually. My registration papers come either in an A4 express post or manila envelope either hand written or with a sticky label.

I just got my litter rego's back in today's mail.........they look all wrong. :mad:mad:mad

Edited by Stolzseinrotts