Dog Boarding In Hills District, Sydney

skwo2

I am looking for dog boarding place around the Hills District area in Sydney.

I am looking for a dog boarding place, preferably around the Hills District area in Sydney. I want a place where they can feed human graded food, e.g. chicken with rice/pasta (I know it will have an additional cost), a run which is indoor and access to grass area during the day. The dog will get walk at least once a day.

I was at first thinking of Pet Resort at Terrigal, but it is too far to travel.

Any recommendation? You can PM me if you like.

I know "Pax"s place is highly recommended, i couldn't use her at the time as she was full, but i did use 'Acacia Lodge" for my 3 recently.

The runs are all inside and heated, cooled, outside grassy area's with shade sails, and huge fields for exercise.

I requested mine be out most of the time as they live out.But if they are inside they are taken out at least 5 times a day.

Big choice of premium food.

Very caring owner who only takes a small amount of dogs at a time, i can highly recommend.

I know "Pax"s place is highly recommended, i couldn't use her at the time as she was full, but i did use 'Acacia Lodge" for my 3 recently.

The runs are all inside and heated, cooled, outside grassy area's with shade sails, and huge fields for exercise.

I requested mine be out most of the time as they live out.But if they are inside they are taken out at least 5 times a day.

Big choice of premium food.

Very caring owner who only takes a small amount of dogs at a time, i can highly recommend.

Hi Juice, can you provide the contact details of Pax's place? I board mine at the Terrigal Pet Resort, in the suites, but I would prefer something closer.

I have two difficult dogs. I can't give them to anyone in my family because I don't trust them, but, I have a fantastic trainer who takes them for me. Just google Rick the dog man. He is amazing. He keeps them with his own two dogs, walks them every day, will actually give them some training, and if your dogs are well behaved, I think he uses them in his training sessions. My dogs absolutely love him and cry when he drops them off. I can't recommend him enough. He speaks at all the dog shows. He got my very difficult kids to behave. Tell him that Lisa and Alex with the two Westies sent you. I have recommended others as well and they have all been very happy!

I am looking for dog boarding place around the Hills District area in Sydney.

I am looking for a dog boarding place, preferably around the Hills District area in Sydney. I want a place where they can feed human graded food, e.g. chicken with rice/pasta (I know it will have an additional cost), a run which is indoor and access to grass area during the day. The dog will get walk at least once a day.

I was at first thinking of Pet Resort at Terrigal, but it is too far to travel.

Any recommendation? You can PM me if you like.

Pet Resorts offer free transport from Dural to Terrigal for boarders. Contact them for more information

That is THe best boarding for animals around