Going Out Before Second Vaccination

Crumpolo

Just be sure you don't overwhelm him with the other dogs. I'd be taking it very gradually - one dog at a time - and making sure things go nicely. Don't know what breed he is, but it's not a good thing for too much unsupervised play with adult dogs unless they are a reasonable size match, or are very puppy tolerant.

Unless there is parvo rife in any area you will be, I wouldn't limit him to private homes - take him out and about as much as possible as soon as possible - but carry him when you're in areas where a lot of dogs might have been (and especially any poo-ey areas) - think that is what the other poster meant about the beach.

It's important for pups to get out and about to see the big wide world and experience people, noise, traffic etc. etc. - It's also good for them in that while they're cute and adorable, and especially being carried, they will have great experiences with lots of people.

It's all about balancing risk, really.

It's going to be a Cocker (our pup) with Hungarian Viszlas. One is 15 and has had several litters where she was a brilliant mother. So i am expecting her to be ok. The other is her son who is far more energetic and younger. Should be interesting. But small controlled doses are the plan.

Just watch the 1 that's had pups before, I know some bitches who are great with their own pups but not that tolerant of those that don't belong to them