Acdr Facebook Page

Hi All,

Some time ago a generous person assisted to setup a Facebook page for ACDR. We have lost track of this person unfortunately, though we believe her name is Michelle and she was with another rescue group in QLD (though she may have since left that group). We need to make some amendments to the page due to changes in members etc but can't seem to do that without this persons assistance.

If anyone might know who this person is and possibly have their contact details, could you please ask them to contact me ASAP or PM contact details?

Many thanks in advance.

Sharon B

ACDR Inc

There is a Michelle Toon who has quite a few posts on the ACDR page when you first started it. She talks about her rescue group being full so maybe it is her??

But yeah, all admins should be able to do everything on the page. If you need a hand you can flick me an email and I'll see if I know the answer - i do the ARF page so have played with a few things.

Dallas

Hey thanks Dallas,

We have finally made contact with Michelle and she is trying to help us. There is one person who has access to it but she has advised that she cannot add in new administrators. Michelle has offered a few suggestions which we are going to try but if they don't work, I will definitely be in touch!

Shaz B