Bling Clips

liamber

Ok I want to bling up my leads a bit and want to know where to get some "Bling" snap hooks. Any size is fine. Also I am looking for another place to get my rings from. It doesn't matter whether they are from overseas or local. I am almost pulling my hair out trying to find some. Please help :eek:

http://www.leffler.com.au/saddlery_products.htm

Scroll down to rings. Good luck getting an answer here. I asked for the name of a piece I wanted and no one answered the thread. I eventually took it to a bead shop and they told me it was called a crimp. There were nearly 200 views so obviously it was one of 2 things. 200 people don't know wgat a crimp is or 200 didn't want to say :D

http://www.leffler.c...ry_products.htm

Scroll down to rings. Good luck getting an answer here. I asked for the name of a piece I wanted and no one answered the thread. I eventually took it to a bead shop and they told me it was called a crimp. There were nearly 200 views so obviously it was one of 2 things. 200 people don't know wgat a crimp is or 200 didn't want to say :D

pretty sure it is the former - i read the thread had no idea what the OP was talking about and left it to someone who might ;)

to the OP I hope you find what you are looking for! I just buy my bling leads from more talented people!! :laugh:

Yep I've tried Ebay but can't quite find what I am after :mad I think your are right tessnsean there are people out there who know but don't want to reveal their secret :confused: I don't see the big deal myself and if I knew and someone wanted to know I would definately tell them but that is just me. I am a big believer in Karma!!!