Numbers For Morisett Show This Weekend?

Topoftheheap

I can be boggy just be careful where you park!

Can anyone tell me pointer numbers Im not entered but am curious!

Hi,

All the Pointers owned by the one exhibitor........but not sure which ones are going yet......if any

Edited by Showpony

Take wellies people, the rain has only just eased off and it can get VERY boggy there. Thanks for putting the ring set up, it's not the usual set up but the alternative one. Terriers usually show where teh gundogs are being shown tomorrow, but it's better this way as if the heavens open yet again, we'll probably get shifted inside :nahnah: :laugh:

Edited by SoL

Take wellies people, the rain has only just eased off and it can get VERY boggy there. Thanks for putting the ring set up, it's not the usual set up but the alternative one. Terriers usually show where teh gundogs are being shown tomorrow, but it's better this way as if the heavens open yet again, we'll probably get shifted inside :nahnah: :laugh:

Where is this 'inside' you speak of???

that's right, last time El Nino paid a visit that's where we showed, in the sheds (it was so loud with the rain i don't actually know whether it was an advantage). Today, because it was the ag show, teh sheds were taken up with exhibitions of art/embroidery etc so rain hail or shine we would have been outside. Not as big a show as in previous years, but good for us nonetheless :)

Hope everyone stayed upright - we saw a few spills in the slippery conditions

We had fun and lots of kids wanted to say hello to Ziva. We walked down to watch the horses - Z was enthralled watching them gallop along. She didn't care much for the ute display.

How did the toys go? I heard over the PA that something happened with their judge but luckily one of the other judges was qualified to handle the group.