Canberra Shows

Workers

I have never shown at Canberra before and I was wondering whether the shows are conducted in outside or inside rings and if it is weather dependent etc.

Only outside rings, rain, hail or shine.

Great. Thanks for that. Is there room to set up near the rings or is it walk in?

I have never shown at Canberra before and I was wondering whether the shows are conducted in outside or inside rings and if it is weather dependent etc.

Great. Thanks for that. Is there room to set up near the rings or is it walk in?

CAr park is away from the rings so be prepared to lug your gear in.

that's fine as long as there is pelnty of room to set up.

that's fine as long as there is pelnty of room to set up.

Room to set is pretty spare top or bottom.

ALL rings OUTSIDE! weather conditions doesn't matter: Rain, hail, snow, heat, wind! I was going to enter the Royal this year, but other things have come up, so won't be going. :(

4 rings up the top don't have that much room around them, so depending on where you are, you'd best get there early! but there is more room around the bottom rings, but you can't see whats going on in the top rings, you have to keep an eye out if you are up there.

Good luck to all entered! :thumbsup:

edited cause I can't spell tonight!

Edited by edgesmum

ALL rings OUTSIDE! weather conditions doesn't matter: Rain, hail, snow, heat, wind! I was going to enter the Royal this year, but other things have come up, so won't be going. :(

4 rings up the top don't have that much room around them, so depending on where you are, you'd best get there early! but there is more room around the bottom rings, but you can't see whats going on in the top rings, you have to keep an eye out if you are up there.

Good luck to all entered! :thumbsup:

edited cause I can't spell tonight!

Thanks everyone.