Posted Results

patterdale

The brags that irritate me are the sly brags. The poster always manages to work just how much they have won and how successful they have been over many, many years. Have a look at any one of the numerous discussions on Grand Champions and there they will be. Their addition will be to tell you how many Grands they have won.

Start a topic on best scissors or some innocuous topic and in they will slide with a totally irrelevant post " I used x while I was titling the youngest ever champion of her breed" Talk about a bad ring surface and it will be "oh yes. the day I got BIG and the last points towards GC the surface was dreadful." i have been a reader here for quite a while and as soon as a topic on a particular subject is posted I can pick who will be in early, posting just how much they have won under the current rules, that ground, using those clippers, wearing that type of suit. Who are they trying to impress besides themselves?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowenhart can you please tell me what VWW10 signifies? :) I love finding out what some of the stuff actually means :laugh:

I would imagine its a world winner title from the world dog show Veteran world winner 2010

Like England some dogs have JW Junior Warrant

Showdog is correct it's Veteran World Winner 2010. "Winner" titles are recorded on dogs names in Norway/Finland/Sweden. Some dogs have so many "Winner" titles, it would take a tree to print them all out.

The brags that irritate me are the sly brags. The poster always manages to work just how much they have won and how successful they have been over many, many years. Have a look at any one of the numerous discussions on Grand Champions and there they will be. Their addition will be to tell you how many Grands they have won.

Start a topic on best scissors or some innocuous topic and in they will slide with a totally irrelevant post " I used x while I was titling the youngest ever champion of her breed" Talk about a bad ring surface and it will be "oh yes. the day I got BIG and the last points towards GC the surface was dreadful." i have been a reader here for quite a while and as soon as a topic on a particular subject is posted I can pick who will be in early, posting just how much they have won under the current rules, that ground, using those clippers, wearing that type of suit. Who are they trying to impress besides themselves?

+1 to this one. :laugh: