Warrnambool Weekend 25/26 February

Entourage

elders weather forecast has Warrnambool at 37, are they going to cancel Saturday's show? Naracoorte have and the prediction was only one degree higher for there?

if you read what is printed on the schedule for warrnambool the show will start at 8.00 am if it is more than 38 also for lady bay

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elders weather forecast has Warrnambool at 37, are they going to cancel Saturday's show? Naracoorte have and the prediction was only one degree higher for there?

if you read what is printed on the schedule for warrnambool the show will start at 8.00 am if it is more than 38 also for lady bay

Hi Crackers you seem to think your an authority and have an opinion on everything TAD ANNOYING, I read my journal TOO

Hi Crackers you seem to think your an authority and have an opinion on everything TAD ANNOYING, I read my journal TOO

well if other people read there jounal they might learn some thing TOO !! maybe you are a bit dumb? unlike the know it alls ?

RURAL PUG , where art thou RURAL PUG !!!!!!

Where abouts would you like the BBQ set up Madam :curtsey: ??????

GOSH a girl gets a dinner invite for once in a blue moon and suddenly she is wanted !!:rofl:

Hoping for under the trees near the scoreboard end once you clear the bulk of the parked cars? Got out my official DOL name tag to be a smart-arse with only to find I've smudged mascara or something all over it so I will just look stoopid instead!:cry:

Anyone want to share accomodation? It will just be me and dogs have trailer :)

That could be funI If we have room in the old fuddy-duddies cabin you can wait on us instead of your kids :rofl: How is your pouring wrist?:champagne:

I really don't know how many are sharing our cabin at this point it may only be two of us or it may be full but I will PM you the name and number of our booker extraordinaire and you could always ask. I will let her know that you might call.

Edited by RuralPug

Well, its nearly time :thumbsup: saw some early arrivers go through Terang this evening glad i didnt have to unpack or walk dogs in this heat although it was probably cooler in Warrnambool, BBQ is packed and ready on the ute, i really need some kind of hoist i think as this lifting isnt doing me any good ?? oh well good luck to everyone entered tomorrow have fun and if you have time then pop over to the BBQ and say hello .. :D

I sped to get to the show at 8am.... They changed their minds and started at 9am :-S

BIS Siberian Nordicspirit Miss Charisma

RUBIS PBGV Ch. Rokeena Art Noveau

Minor in show Jack Russel

Puppy in show Pembroke Corgi

Junior in show BIS

Aust Bred RUBIS

Open in show OES

missed the others!

Well even though it didn't start earlier than the original scheduled time, judging by the posting time of the results, it was all over early which is a bonus.

I pulled the pin as I had planned on camping but with a weather watch reading at 37.3 at 1:30pm today and still rising I am glad to be at home. At 3:30pm it is 38.4 with a predicted top temperature of 39 for Warrnambool, guess the cool sea breezes aren't blowing today. Was looking forward to a few days by the sea but maybe I will get there next year!!.

Oh poo Linda thats just crappy, I had to work the afternoon shift which I didn't realize till I got to work at 7 and they sent me home. :cry: I fully intended to come and check you out but had to go back to work at 12. :( I know RJ would have been there too but she had to go to Melb for an app.

Where we're you?? I'm sorry :(

hI Missymoo, I think I might have met you Friday night were you getting your dog of the dog float in the carpark at Safeways if so I was the lady who pulled up and asked if you were going to dog show and that their were cheap chickens if you needed ythem how strange dying to know let me know are you showing your dog Sunday

well, the BBQ is NOT going to be offered ever again as this year no one bothered to show up, it costs me money to get there and i also bring a table and supply the BBQ so no more sorry :mad

How dissapointing for you, from what I had read you went to a lot of trouble and expense please dont be too mad, gee how hot was today hoping tomorrow will be a little cooler when are you going to show your little baby tentie they are so cute