Berwick & District A & H Society Champ Show - 25th February

Waggy

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abc.net.au is saying 38 is the forecast for tomorrow for melbourne..... cant see that changing in an hour and a half and thats from teh site the DogsVic uphold

http://www.abc.net.au/melbourne/weather/?forecast=melbourne-3000&WT.svl=localWeatherweather_7day_forecast

'It goes off the news at 7pm not the website

Refer ABC 7pm News Friday - cancelled if forecast temperature is 38 degree

'It goes off the news at 7pm not the website

Refer ABC 7pm News Friday - cancelled if forecast temperature is 38 degree

Thats why I said cant see them changing their forecast in an hour and a half, as Im sure the News people and the site people use the same sources

So, Melb. Temp forecast is 38, yet all temps this side of city (i.e. Scorsby, Moe, Wonthaggi etc) are below that according to channel 2. So (as I am new to this) is it the 'local' temp. Or the Melbourne temp, we go by? Is it ever announced / posted officially on the website?

So, Melb. Temp forecast is 38, yet all temps this side of city (i.e. Scorsby, Moe, Wonthaggi etc) are below that according to channel 2. So (as I am new to this) is it the 'local' temp. Or the Melbourne temp, we go by? Is it ever announced / posted officially on the website?

Thanks Jbea for posting this question....I too am a newbie and I was thinking the exact same thing especially as I had entered this show. My dog was one of the first in the ring so I was going to go hoping to get it over and done with before the heat hit but wont be going now, as I am asumming we go buy the Melb forcasted temp and not the suburbs?? Very dissapointed that it wont be on but also relieved as I hate the heat and dont like to see dogs suffering in it either.