Looking For A Kitten - Sydney

My girlfriend in Sydney is looking for a kitten. She doesn't understand how the whole rescue thingy works and I'd rather not direct her to the pound. Can someone local please recommend maybe a foster carer that she could go to?

Thanks

H

Umm I'm going to get this wrong but it's something like Manoubra ? Near the beach. I'm guessing she'll want a female. She hasn't mentioned colour etc, but she said she'd like her daughter to select it for her birthday. They used to be my tenants in Adelaide & are great people. I could send one over from here but I'm sure NSW is finding this kitten season as bad as we are and everyone is inundated at the moment so shouldn't be hard to find one ... she just doesn't know where to look. PetRescue doesn't have a lot of kittens - I'm guessing as they haven't been desexed yet as per the rules.

I didn't mean she was after an entire kitten but a lot of rescues wont desex at an early age and will supply desexing certificates if the kittens are too young. Others are happy to desex earlier. I'm not going to get into the whole age desexing debate (I don't post on here much but I do lurk) I'm just trying to help a friend find a young kitten locally rather than her go to the petshop as per someone else's suggestion.

Thank you all for the contacts and I'll pass them onto her - Powerlegs can you please pm me the details