Dog Transport

Ons

Does anyone know the fellow who goes up the middle of NSW

my friend seems to think his name is Justin or Jason

would be much appreciated, a bloke down in Mildura wants a coolie pup and it needs to get from Gunnedah to there

Perhaps post in the rescue forum as rescuers are forever moving dogs around and someone there might know?

Edit: ignore my post. I can see you have already asked the question in rescue!

Edited by ~Anne~

Ok I think you mean Justin ... He is not doing it anymore but someone has taken over for him. This is all I could find :)

ANI TRANS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Hi - my name is Collette Hayman. My husband, Lawrie and I have just purchased Anitrans. For three years we have been delivering poultry from Atherton to Normanton to Mt Isa to Charters Towers and back to Atherton. This run has grown so much that we decided to buy a larger vehicle for the run. Hearing that Justin's business was for sale we decided to purchase Anitrans and expand our run from Cairns to Victoria following Justin's route.

We are taking over the phone number for Anitrans so it remains the same 0438 271 343.

Our land line is 07 40970207. Email address is [email protected]

thanks so much Anne and Sheree!

very much appreciated :)

My friend was lamenting the loss of the number and thinking that a coolie pup might miss out on a great home - I told her before she completely panicked that I would ask in DOL and they would be able to tell!