Ankc Approved Reader Hip And Elbows

Where do I find out who are ANKC approved to score hip and elbows?

Hi I use Rob Rawlinson last time, since Wyburn took ill, and was very happy with the service. I had the results back very quickly and because I gave them my email addy they emailed me the results and let me know the paperwork was on it's way. It was so nice to have the results quickly and I was lucky to also have a good result Hips 1:1 elbows 0:0.

I've also added details below of a couple of others the Rottweiler clubs use, Just check pricing is up to date though. I'm sure there are others but these are the main ones our members use.

Cheers Lee

Dr Rob J Rawlinson

PO Box 1626

MOUNT BARKER SA 5251

Tel: 08 8391 0079

e-mail: [email protected]

Cost: Hips $110.00 (inc GST); Hips & elbows (combined) $110.00 (inc GST)

Elbows only $55.00 (inc GST)

Dr Roger Lavelle

Lavelle’s Diagnostic Imaging

80 Ashworths Road (PO Box 25)

LANCEFIELD VIC 3435

Tel: 03 5429 1682

Cost: Hips & elbows $80.00

Hips only $63.00

Elbows only $17.00

Dr Jennifer Richardson

PO Box 3477

Broadway Nedlands LPO WA 6009

Tel: TBA

Email: [email protected]

Cost: Hips & elbows $90.00; Hips only $70.00; Elbows only $25.00

Who is good in the Sydney area? Getting ready to get my girl done.

I Get Jim Gill from Austral or Blair Kurtz from Quakers hill to do the xrays and then get them to send them to Rawlinson for scoring. So I pay them the total bill which includes GA, Xrays and Rawlinsons fee.Just asked them to add your email addy to the paperwork so you get the results via email as well. Or you can get them to do the xraying and then you send them yourself to Rawlinson with his fee.

So far I've always had good xrays from these guys

Cheers Lee

Edited by rotts4ever

Thank you for your replies. I cannot find anywhere on ANKC, AVA or Dogs Qld where it says who is an approved reader. Makes it a little hard to do the right thing.

Last time I went straight to AVA but they take weeks. This time I need the results quicker!

Rawlinson sounds like he is the go :thumbsup:

Jennifer Richardson's fees are currently-

$105 Hips only or hips and elbows

$55 Elbows only

I used her for my last lot (4 x hips and elbows) Not the fastest result, took a couple of weeks tho I believe that others have had theirs returned quicker than that. I thought the scores were very fair, though from what I have seen of some x-rays sent to Rawlinson and his scoring I could have got a much "better" result from him. However I am more interested in accurate than "good" IYKWIM.

Since the retirement of Wyburn, Richardson is the new approved scorer for the GSDCA which was a factor in my decision to send to her, even though I do not own GSD's