Robertson Show 10/3

Clyde

I went to the Robbo show today with a friend who is a bit anti breeder :grimace: Her dogs have been pet shop dogs. We walked around the rings and she assumed no one would let us touch their dogs or people wouldn't talk to us.

Everybody was sooooo friendly. I've not ever been to a show where everyone was so chatty and willing for their dogs to be patted before. Everyone was so great letting the kids pat the dogs and some people even when out of their way to get dogs out of crates for the kids to get up close with. It was such a lovely experience and I was stoked that I may have 'turned' my friend to the pedigree world :thumbsup:

Glad you had a great day Clyde and that it was a good experiance for your friend, I have found in the last 2 yr or so that it has gotten easier to talk to showies, either that or a few of them are starting to recognise me now

Great show, heaps of the public were interested in the dogs and watching the judging. I must have had at least 20 people ask me about the whippets! It was great for all involved, the whipets loved it too!!!

My daughter and her friend wanted to pat a Whippet but they were all just about to go in to the ring and we got side tracked by black Pugs :D