Feeling Guilty.......

Atanquin

Well we went to te outback spectacular last night and it was soooo good :) they had some beautiful border collies there an you could have your picture taken with them. The man asked of I would like to and I said no.

He said it was okay they don't bite and I don't have to touch them if I was scared.

So i told him that wasn't it and my dog was at home being looked after by my mum for a few days and I feel like I'm cheating on him.

You should have seen the look on his face!!! Kinda like oh a crazy dog lady wtf.

Priceless.......... :)

Well we went to te outback spectacular last night and it was soooo good :) they had some beautiful border collies there an you could have your picture taken with them. The man asked of I would like to and I said no.

He said it was okay they don't bite and I don't have to touch them if I was scared.

So i told him that wasn't it and my dog was at home being looked after by my mum for a few days and I feel like I'm cheating on him.

You should have seen the look on his face!!! Kinda like oh a crazy dog lady wtf.

Priceless.......... :)

:rofl: You are allowed to pat and like other dogs.

I felt like that too when we had another one of the farm dogs for the afternoon... embarrass.gif I even gave him special frozen bones (like Toby likes) eek1.gif

But he's such a sweetie!! He was my first favourite dog on the farm :p

(Toby doesn't know......)

Edited by Scootaloo