Sydney Meetups?

minimax

List of Off Lead Parks ?

Whoops just read that was a trial in 2010

Tarban Creek is also pretty good.... spacious more than anything,

Haven't heard of Tarban Creek, and it's pretty close to me. That could be good, the "mainstream" ones get pretty feral on the weekends!

There are maybe 5 dogs there at tops and you get the odd idiot but most of the time the people are awesome... but even if there are odd balls there are different parts to the park that is separated by bushland so you can separate them, I warn those with dogs who love water because its surrounded by it haha and there is a pond in the middle which joins the two parks (its the park under the gladesville bridge?)

Tarban Creek is the usual Dog Park I take my crew.

I would come this Saturday but I'm heading down to Canberra. Next time :)

Aww ok. I would love some small guys to come and play with my pint-sized pugs!

When do you come back W Sibs, AND WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN YOU THERE!! lol im there very saturday... and usually there all summer :)... Monash is EXCELLENT in the mornings now with the installation of the fence!! even though im pretty sure its not a dog park but its very appropriate.

When do you come back W Sibs, AND WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN YOU THERE!! lol im there very saturday... and usually there all summer :)... Monash is EXCELLENT in the mornings now with the installation of the fence!! even though im pretty sure its not a dog park but its very appropriate.

We go really random times.. but usually weekend around sunset time. I'm pretty sure we have bumped into each other and don't know it and we usually keep to ourselves at the park though. If you see a tall white guy or a small asian girl with a CKCS x (usually one of us is holding his tail so he can run or he is getting carried) and a Jap Spitz running around. Now, we have Skeeter the Samoyed puppy too... yeah, that's us.

We go really random times.. but usually weekend around sunset time. I'm pretty sure we have bumped into each other and don't know it and we usually keep to ourselves at the park though. If you see a tall white guy or a small asian girl with a CKCS x (usually one of us is holding his tail so he can run or he is getting carried) and a Jap Spitz running around. Now, we have Skeeter the Samoyed puppy too... yeah, that's us.

hahaha will watch out!, have you ever encountered the 3-4 standard poodles? flame and gang

• 3 months later...

Is anyone interested in maybe trying to get a Bayview catch-up organised? If not before Christmas, then maybe in the first week or two of January? Before Christmas would be great, but I know availablity at this time of year is pretty limited for people!

Let me know what you think, or throw out some dates you might be free or not free.

I'm not free this weekend (Sat/Sun Dec 1&2) or next weekend (Sat/Sun Dec 8&9) but am free Saturday Decembber 15th (but not the Sunday).

Edited by minimax

Is anyone interested in maybe trying to get a Bayview catch-up organised? If not before Christmas, then maybe in the first week or two of January? Before Christmas would be great, but I know availablity at this time of year is pretty limited for people!

Let me know what you think, or throw out some dates you might be free or not free.

I'm not free this weekend (Sat/Sun Dec 1&2) or next weekend (Sat/Sun Dec 8&9) but am free Saturday Decembber 15th (but not the Sunday).

Im fee the 15th