Contact For Eagle Pack Australia

I was just wondering whether anyone had a contact for Eagle Pack Australia or a NSW Rep?

I've tried contacting Head Office (1300 8 EAGLE) but that phone number gives us an engaged tone and they haven't answered emails. I've tried contacting who I thought was our NSW Rep but the mobile number on his business card has been disconnected and we've had no response to emails to him either.

Not sure how else to get in contact with them?

Thanks!

I was told they were going into liquidation/ out of business (something along those lines), and so they couldn't sponsor a show anymore, that they used to be regular sponsors of, because of this.

Cheers Lee

I was just wondering whether anyone had a contact for Eagle Pack Australia or a NSW Rep?

I've tried contacting Head Office (1300 8 EAGLE) but that phone number gives us an engaged tone and they haven't answered emails. I've tried contacting who I thought was our NSW Rep but the mobile number on his business card has been disconnected and we've had no response to emails to him either.

Not sure how else to get in contact with them?

Thanks!

I have heard that the importer Williams Pty Ltd has gone into receivership. Could be the reason why they are being a little hard to contact. I think a company called Animal Supplies in Sydney is taking over the contract.

Edited by sheena

I have heard that the importer Williams Pty Ltd has gone into receivership. Could be the reason why they are being a little hard to contact. I think a company called Animal Supplies in Sydney is taking over the contract.

Far out! Animal Supplies is where we get all our stock from, so I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thank you!!

We have a stack full of vouchers we need to be credited for - would this mean there's a chance we won't see the money for these?

Edited by stormie

Far out! Animal Supplies is where we get all our stock from, so I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thank you!!

We have a stack full of vouchers we need to be credited for - would this mean there's a chance we won't see the money for these?

Not sure on that, but I wouldn't be surprised if the changeover means an excuse for a price rise.