Well There You Go!

Guest Willow

Guest Willow

One of my dogs doesn't especially like my 2 year old daughter...he avoids her....he finds toddlers too noisy and unpredictable. This morning she fell in the bathroom and bumped her chin, and although i saw it happen, I was juggling a screaming baby and was slower than i would usually be to go pick her off the floor....my little guy jumped off his bed, raced from the other end of the house to the bathroom, and by the time I made it in there he is licking her face and trying to get her up off the floor, and she has stopped crying and is giggling like a loon!!! There's hope for them yet :D

I feel so ripped off, recently I was sitting on my bed crying and my two dogs completely ignored me and were having a great old time wrestling on the bed :rofl:

Lol that made me smile but sorry you were crying.. Maybe you need to be more dramatic.. Children seem to win academy awards by their performances lol lol

That is super cute, bless him looking after his family when they really need him :D

It's exactly what Saxon (my oldest dog, nearly 3) is like with his annoying little brother and sister dogs (Riley, now 1 and Quinn, 5 months), mostly he seems kinda annoyed by them but at any sign of trouble for either of them he's straight over to defend them.

If I'm upset, especially if I'm crying, it's impossible to stay that way as I promptly have two dogs climbing ALL OVER ME, licking my face, pawing at me, they hate it if I'm upset and won't leave me alone till I'm ok again :laugh:

We don't have kids so the dogs haven't been around many kids, but every time one of my friends brings her little girl around (18 moinths) Mosley is all over her, he LOVES her, won't leave her alone, just wants to kiss her and play with her, she loves him and gets all excited s soon as he comes over to her, and he's soooo gentle and protective, it's gorgeous. :)

Edited by Aussie3