Nsw Show Schedules

kylienmatt

this might be a dumb question but where can I find NSW show schedules? Im a member of Dogvic but in the section for other states gazettes it doesnt have NSW. Tried the nsw dog site & it shows me the shows i want to enter but cant see the schedule to get details because im not a member in NSW. any help appreciated thanks

this might be a dumb question but where can I find NSW show schedules? Im a member of Dogvic but in the section for other states gazettes it doesnt have NSW. Tried the nsw dog site & it shows me the shows i want to enter but cant see the schedule to get details because im not a member in NSW. any help appreciated thanks

You can't get NSW schedules free like you can in other states. However, the vast majority of NSW shows are on OzEntries. Not all, but most. I would look there.

You can't get NSW schedules free like you can in other states. However, the vast majority of NSW shows are on OzEntries. Not all, but most. I would look there.

great, thanks for that. explains why I couldnt find it!

You supposedly can get a journal membership with Dogs NSW but after trying on several occasions and getting no response I gave up. If they don't want my money then they can . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have looked at the calendar and found show sec details and contacted them too - some are great and send through the schedule and some, again don't bother to respond.

I only enter through Ozentries now - its easier and quicker anyway. Ozentries :thumbsup:

You supposedly can get a journal membership with Dogs NSW but after trying on several occasions and getting no response I gave up. If they don't want my money then they can . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I have looked at the calendar and found show sec details and contacted them too - some are great and send through the schedule and some, again don't bother to respond.

I only enter through Ozentries now - its easier and quicker anyway. Ozentries :thumbsup:

have found a couple i want to enter there so thanks for that. Want Wentworth in July & not there but maybe its to early? will keep an eye out

If you look at the show and trials guide on their website, http://dogsnsw.org.au/activities-a-events/shows-and-trials-guide.html, and decide what shows you are interested in I am sure some kind DOLer could forward the schedule information.

good idea. Main one I want is Wentworth in July. Found the others on ozentries but this 1 isnt. might be too soon yet

If you look at the show and trials guide on their website, http://dogsnsw.org.au/activities-a-events/shows-and-trials-guide.html, and decide what shows you are interested in I am sure some kind DOLer could forward the schedule information.

good idea. Main one I want is Wentworth in July. Found the others on ozentries but this 1 isnt. might be too soon yet

Wentworth is in August. Dareton KC is in July but held at Wentworth grounds. Either way a little too soon. However if you PM me I might be able to point you in the right direction for when the schedules are out.

Wentworth is in August. Dareton KC is in July but held at Wentworth grounds. Either way a little too soon. However if you PM me I might be able to point you in the right direction for when the schedules are out.

thanks, will do

This is the link for the membership application to join Dogs NSW. You can just be an associate member and that will get you the journal each month.

http://dogsnsw.org.au/images/stories/PDFS/Form_1_Membership_Application.pdf