Watch Your Belongings

Alyosha

After several thefts of wallets and personal belongings on Saturday at the Canberra dog showgrounds, a timely reminder to show folk to watch out for their belongings.

Sad to think it could be other exhibitors, and that we may not all be watching each other's backs. As at least one credit card was used fraudulently out of the immediate area on the same day it seems it wasn't locals which is very disappointing.

Please folk try and keep an eye on your things, and keep an eye out for your dog show neighbours and friends.

The same thing happened at EP last year with a purses and mobile phones etc being taken. They caught one of the offenders but not much of the stolen property from memory. They took stuff from cars in the herding area as well as the show area. My car was unlocked with my mobile in full view but it is so old they left it.

After several thefts of wallets and personal belongings on Saturday at the Canberra dog showgrounds, a timely reminder to show folk to watch out for their belongings.

Sad to think it could be other exhibitors, and that we may not all be watching each other's backs. As at least one credit card was used fraudulently out of the immediate area on the same day it seems it wasn't locals which is very disappointing.

Please folk try and keep an eye on your things, and keep an eye out for your dog show neighbours and friends.

Thank you for the warning, I must admit, Im not really good at watching my stuff at shows, once i get into a conversation, or in the ring, etc, as I didn't really think anyone there would stoop to such a level.

Unfortunately at the Saturday Shows now in Canberra, the Farmers Markets are also on. So hence a lot more foot traffic from onlookers. So please be really careful with your belongings. Maybe EPIC should put in lockers for the dog exhibitors to use.