Looking For Dog Beds

OSoSwift

I am looking for a hardy bed for a kennel situation for small and toy dogs that keeps them off the floor but is not too high off the ground.

It is mainly to cater for very small or aged small/toy dogs.

I have seen hessian sack type beds with the legs cut down and plastic things that look like bread crates with bedding in them.

I am wondering if anyone has seen, has or knows of a good idea for dog beds in this situation please

The beds that Aldi sell from time to time are very low to the ground and would be a good height for toy dogs. I got them for my oldies who cannot climb up onto the taller beds anymore. Great value too. Not sure if you have Aldi in WA, and you have to wait for them to roll them out once a year. But I buy a couple every time they have them.

We don't have an Aldi in WA - well not that I know of???

Are they scrubbable?

Actually you have jogged my memory Red Dot ( a cheap shop over here) from time to time has plastic basket shaped beds, they would be scrubbale - I will go and look :)

Edited by OSoSwift

'Deefa' beds are good also, incredibly good value. Mines being going about 5 years strong, at least, withstanding 4 dogs. The smaller the bed, the lower it gets to the ground, so shouldn't be too hard for littlies.

I don't know of any other brands, so that is all I can suggest, sorry. Good luck in finding suitable beds :)