Bulla Amenities Show

Gumnut

Just off topic for a moment. I know that there are no Sheltie CC's awarded. But if the loan Sheltie entry was a Neuter is this also without a CC?

I am not sure, the Sheltie National is not having a neuter class either - tricky situation.

Group 1 - Maltese

Group 2 - Kerry Blue

Group 3 - Flat Coat

Group 4 - LH Dachie

Group 5 - Puli

Group 6 - Samoyed

Group 7 - Lhasa Apso

BIS: Maltese

BIS2: Samoyed

BIS3: Kerry Blue

BIS4: Flat Coat

results via facebook .....

Edited by Dellcara

Just off topic for a moment. I know that there are no Sheltie CC's awarded. But if the loan Sheltie entry was a Neuter is this also without a CC?

I am not sure, the Sheltie National is not having a neuter class either - tricky situation.

It has been asked in a previous thread but it is still not clear from memory.

Moot point in this case obviously as no neuter at the bulla show. it does need clarification though.

Re Neuter Challanges when a National is on the same weekend:

I was advised that if a National was on then no Neuter Challenges could be awarded at all breeds championship shows held at the same time but I too would like an Official repsonce to this please, thank you.

Re Neuter Challanges when a National is on the same weekend:

I was advised that if a National was on then no Neuter Challenges could be awarded at all breeds championship shows held at the same time but I too would like an Official repsonce to this please, thank you.

then I suggest you ring the VCA and ask them.

I did that Rebanne and no-one gave me a definitive answer?

well they are the ones that should know :laugh:

but in the case of neuters, if the national doesn't hold that class why can't a neuter get points at another show?

I have just found out that a boy I bred, Brantarby Winter Knight, was shortlisted for Grp 4. Not bad for a gawky 10 month old greyhound, not bad indeed. :D Congratulations Vanessa and Merlin. :thumbsup:

Group 1 pugs Jane were Belindas Raevon You Guessed It BOB and Aimhi Flying Solo RUBOB

and Sanjay went on to get 2nd in group 1st being the Maltese. I think Sue langford got something with her gorgeous Black bubba too. :)

Yes Neuter is going to confuse everyone for awhile, even the VCA. I do wish they could clarify things when they come up with new rules/clases etc.

Thanks for the results yesterday. Hope you all have a good day today.

BB

OMG.....I Just Read it AS 10 Tenterfield Terriers on the Saturday and 36 on the Sunday, was thinking huh :confused: , where did 'they' all come from :laugh: then moved things over and saw it was 2 and one :o

:thumbsup: Congratulations Rebanne

I agree with you and BB- VCA Should know.

For my breed we have our National on the same weekend as several all breeds championship shows( ie Bairnsdale shows and Seymour Shows) so I will endeavour to get a definitive from VCA and, if I do, I will post answer for others.