Clara The Missing Special Needs Dog

Guest muttrus

Guest muttrus

I hope Clara is found very soon, safe and well. I'm not sure if it's your facebook page or not but if it is, it's very poor form to be slamming the new owners publicly.

I had alook no slamming someone comment that the owners would be sitting down watching dvds instead of looking I commented that wasn"t true by in fact they weren"t looking either-------------------------In fact they had decided since my hubby was there they would wait and resume the search in the morning! but I didn"t write that.

Hubby came home this morning he was upset and crying that he couldn"t find her we went through everything he saw where they claim she got out he says there was no way she could have fit and we were given two completely different stories of her events so now Im more worried ----------------

They only had her for 6 hours .for two months we had checked them out with communicting etc meeting clara discussing the what if clara did certain things? clara being the special needs she is we had to really think about things outside the box.

anyway all I care about now is that we find her and hope I can keep the swear words down until we do

Gosh muttrus I am so sorry and hope she is found safe and well soon. I only met her for a few minutes the other day but she is a lovely girl.

Hope Clara turns up safe and sound. There is a good chance she is trying to find her way back to you. We had a foster dog here on temp care for a few days, she than went to a long term foster carer where she got away from, 3 weeks later was found on a property 20K away heading in our direction. She was handed into the pound. So good luck with finding Clara.

Guest muttrus

post-33936-0-15916600-1336375017_thumb.jpgpost-33936-0-45321200-1336375033_thumb.jpg

A VERY HAPPY ENDING -------------------------------------AND A NEW BEGINING