Members Comp Kcc Park - July 23 Cancelled

SwaY

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robyn who runs this competition has not made any comments as to if this is cancelled, this is held on the 25th.

So far Saturday and Sunday events at KCC has been cancelled, but we probably won't know until Monday at the latest as flooding could receeed and the pavilion could be ok.

So unless you hear from Robyn directly either on Facebook (Dogs Victoria Page) or OzShow list, i would assume this is still going ahead :)

I haven't put in an entry for this - can I just turn up on the night and enter my dogs? We all need the practice!

Also can I enter 2 classes if I have a Champ' and an Open?

Will check back Monday morning fingers crossed the water goes away!

Yup, just rock up with your dogs, it's $1 to be an Associate Member, and $2 per dogs!

I think I read they are taking entries at 6pm, and starts at 7:30

The classes available are 21, 1, 3, 4 and 11! So yes you can enter Champion and Open! :-)

1340435356[/url]' post='5875348']

Yup, just rock up with your dogs, it's $1 to be an Associate Member, and $2 per dogs!

I think I read they are taking entries at 6pm, and starts at 7:30

The classes available are 21, 1, 3, 4 and 11! So yes you can enter Champion and Open! :-)

Thank you! I'm quite looking forward to it! Rain rain go away!

Many thanks to the organizers of last nights show, even though it was cold, the rain held off & we managed to get Paris to her very first (and ours) show :thumbsup:

Even though we were totally unprepared, we had a wonderful time, with the Judges being very understanding when Paris went froggy on the table :laugh: (much to Mum's embarrassment), we now have a much better understanding of what is required in the show ring and we just have to practise, practise practise with Paris & get her to stand nicely, which may be a bit of a trial me thinks :o

Thanks too to the lovely Shirley and Stacey, who were both very helpful at our first show, offering some great advice.

Photo0232-2.jpg

Well done dekadent :) now did I see correctly that you picked up a baby in show??? I saw the frogging it was very cute!!

It was a really lovely night. The lovely little prizes were really a nice touch. Thankyou to all the sponsors and coordinators for a chilly but pleasent night.

My own girl came away with a rubig, 2x big & 2x rubis. Seems like she's starting to grow into those long giraffe legs!

A long, cold but enjoyable night. It was great to see quite a few judges express interest in getting to know the Leonbergers too :thumbsup:

Getting a prize was great too. Well done to the organisers :)

Well done dekadent :) now did I see correctly that you picked up a baby in show??? I saw the frogging it was very cute!!

It was a really lovely night. The lovely little prizes were really a nice touch. Thankyou to all the sponsors and coordinators for a chilly but pleasent night.

My own girl came away with a rubig, 2x big & 2x rubis. Seems like she's starting to grow into those long giraffe legs!

We were in baby puppy, but on this occassion we didn't place, but we did have a brilliant time biggrin.gif

Beth can you tell me how many dogs were in Group6 and how many in the comp please............

There was only two of us, a girl with Samoyds and me with the leos.

The girl with Samoyds had a baby/puppy and also bitch and dog I think. One of which was in champ class. Can't recall if she had more than 3?

I had my 21mth old Leo and also brought one of the older leos out of retirement for a bit of fun. Both mine were in Champ class.

Hope that helps :)

Beth24, I didn't realise you were the person that I was helping.

I sooo loved the color of those leads, do they have a website or just facebook?

Your girl Zani was soo sweet. I had the many (ok 3 Schipps) parked next to you.

We left around 11:15pm. They could of sold cups of coffee/tea to keep everyone warm.

Saffoire, I saw you too with the two white Swiss Shepherds and a German Shepherd.

Loved how the german Shepherd abanded the handler and went bolting in the ring to be with you or its playmate during practice time.

Dekandant, I loved your frenchie doing the froggy was soo cute.

There was 7 Schipps, 1 Shar Pei, 1 Dalamatian, about 4 or so Frenchies, approx 4 Samoyeds, 2 Leos, 1 Collie Rough, 2 Golden Retrievers, 1 Clumber Spanial, 1 pug, 1 hairless Chinese crested, 1 with hair, 2 Cavs, 1 Dachund (I think).

Thats all from memory folks.

BB

Thanks Guys

I was going to come Monday night and bring the naughy, naked junior with me, he won BOB at Sydney Royal but all of a sudden has decided that judges are 'the' scariest thing ever!

Hopefully with numbers low like that it might be the ideal place to do some training with as little stress as possible

Unfortunately with Samoyeds you do need to actually bath them for a show or comp ( :laugh:) and with the ET on Saturday, and working 10 hours days since I just didn't have time.

I will make sure I come next month! Someone remind me beforehand and I will bring the tea and coffee :D

Beth I think I know you, do you have a teenage daughter, if you do she has shown my dogs before in handlers.