Labrador Retriever 7th National

Edpra

Best in Show and Dog CC- Ch Driftway Aussie Rulz- Williams/Spagnolo

Runner up in Show= Gr Ch Driftway Special Envoy- Spagnolo

Bitch CC- Ch Blackboy Copper Penny (ai)= Blackboy Kennels

Res Bitch CC- Ch Taikuri Understudy- Moore

Now for my brag lol! I in fact handled Pippa to her class win/28 and then to res cc (which someone later told me there were 200 bitches!!!!) There were comments that this was the largest Labrador National in history in Australia. It was a thrill, and a delight, just to be selected in the final 8 in aust bred, but by final cut of 5 I was already crying! Thanks to all those exhibitors for the congratulations and advice while I was in a daze who helped me through getting her to that point. And to her owner Jeanette- Ive said it plenty of times before- its an honour and a pleasure to be Pippas slave in the ring! Pippas half brother won 4th/12 and grandmother won the 10+ veterans out of 9 at the age of 12.5 so proud of the 4 dogs I handled with 3 on the pegs!

Congrats to Gina and Aussie- so happy to see the Victorians win the Victorian National!

Edited by Edpra

Thanks Helen

stalking your photo page for Vet 10+ et al. The owner doesnt usually use the internet so Ill have to purchase my fav ones for her on the sly :p not hard to handle quality dogs to their best advantage cos they do all the hard work- but someone has to hold the end of the lead :)

Thanks Helen- trying to convince her owner to put her in a few shows cos even at 12 1/2 she still moves as good if not better than her grandaughter- only thing I see REALLY bad is her deteriorated teeth, but at her age Id let her get away with it lol

There was according to post from the Lab people 170 bitches

ah well- I should have checked the catalogue after all- as I took what another successful exhibitor on the day told me. 170 aint half bad anyways!