What Do White Poos Mean?

Wasn't sure whether to put this in here or in Health, so apologies if it's in the wrong place! :-)

We feed our dogs raw, BARF style, and I have noticed that one of the dogs has started doing white/grey poos regularly. I remember someone else asking about them, put couldn't find anything in the search. Probably a silly question :o , but was just wondering....

Thanks!

Depends also on whether dog has any other digestive upsets, my dog is also on B.A.R.F and has normal coloured stool. Only time I see them white is if it happens to sit out for a week without being scooped and disposed of.

I do know that in humans white or grey stool indicates lack of bile production to help colour stool content and is often associated with liver problems. :(

I do know that in humans white or grey stool indicates lack of bile production to help colour stool content and is often associated with liver problems.

...indeed - but dogs fed lots of bone will produce a white, often dry and crumbly stool ..depending on the amount of bone. if our dogs have been royally dining on goat/rabbit and chewing up whole ribcages , etc there will be lots of white produced .