Dogz Forum User Needs A Hand

Steve

I'm not far from Templestowe so happy to do a food delivery from donated money if no-one else is already on it, got a Petstock nearby as well as a really well priced pet supplier so could get some food in bulk? They charge $38 for a 20kg of Bonnie which would go a long way for a couple of little dogs. I'm skint so can't donate much myself, but have petrol in the car and a bit of time on my hands :)

Does she need any bones or raw meat Steve? And does she have any freezer space? I can go have a look at the local market tomorrow morning or next week to see if they have some well priced bones.

Hey Jaybeece if you can send me bank details I can deposit a donation to help towards what they need.. Was going to get Steve to send me details but I guess it would be easier for someone already in Vic ... Let me know if this is ok , I want to help any way I can :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this has given me an idea - Maybe if I speak with Pet stock and see if they will allow us to pay money onto a credit for her to go shopping with - this sort of thing would be ideal for future for any others who need help too if we access stores in their area -might even score a donation if we give a bit of a plug though in this case I have to be honest and say that probably all she needs for her dogs is food and if those who have said they will provide some do so she is probably good to go for several weeks and for one to have a vaccination which is overdue but she needs some basics for herself and she certainly needs to know people care about her.

Guest donatella

Actually this has given me an idea - Maybe if I speak with Pet stock and see if they will allow us to pay money onto a credit for her to go shopping with - this sort of thing would be ideal for future for any others who need help too if we access stores in their area -might even score a donation if we give a bit of a plug though in this case I have to be honest and say that probably all she needs for her dogs is food and if those who have said they will provide some do so she is probably good to go for several weeks and for one to have a vaccination which is overdue but she needs some basics for herself and she certainly needs to know people care about her.

Brilliant!!

Guest donatella

I would not give anything to dogs made to sit there all day for pity while the owner watches on and I'd have a word to the man if he were in eye reach.

Those dogs look very unhappy; fed yes, but they don't look pleased about their task. I'd be more inclined to give to someone actually sitting there with their dogs not making them work like circus clowns for the mans profit.

Guest donatella

I would not give anything to dogs made to sit there all day for pity while the owner watches on and I'd have a word to the man if he were in eye reach.

Those dogs look very unhappy; fed yes, but they don't look pleased about their task. I'd be more inclined to give to someone actually sitting there with their dogs not making them work like circus clowns for the mans profit.

This was meant for the homeless post lol damn phone!!!!

Ok well, if my $10 can be used somewhere else just tell me which bank account to send it too.

Your choice I can give you her bank details or Pacers.

I just sent the $10 to Pacers :)

Hey Jaybeece if you can send me bank details I can deposit a donation to help towards what they need.. Was going to get Steve to send me details but I guess it would be easier for someone already in Vic ... Let me know if this is ok , I want to help any way I can :)

If there's something specific you want me to grab for her then I'm happy to, but otherwise it's probably better to just pay into the account everyone else is using :)

just a thought, but petstock have gift cards, so for future reference its a good idea.

Exactly what I was gonna suggest in response to Steve's post :)

I live in Templestowe, let me know if she needs any more food, I'd be more than happy to drop off a bag of kibble and some pet mince if need be :)

Thank you

Will give you a yell if we need you

Julie

I will do but I don't have the details :shrug: so can someone pm me please :)

The pacers account details are in the auctions section. Just PM Steve what reference you used so she knows it is for this. I'm on my iPhone otherwise I'd pm you the info!

You may deposit directly into the MDBAPacers account using the following information

Bank: Commonwealth Bank

Account Name: MDBA Pacers

BSB: 062600

Account Number: 10488688

Alternatively, you can send a cheque or money order to the address below

MDBA Pacers

349 Transmitter Road

Wooroolin

Queensland 4608