Great Dane X, Life Expectancy

Damn, I missed the avatar! Was trying to work out what was so wrong with a dog on the phone.. :laugh:

If you wish to see the avatar, here is a link. For obvious reasons, dont click if you will be offended

:laugh: :laugh: ah yessss, I've seen that one before - an oldie but a goodie, I remember that one from the livejournal craze of the late 90s! :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: ah yessss, I've seen that one before - an oldie but a goodie, I remember that one from the livejournal craze of the late 90s! :thumbsup:

Someone was offended by that? Oh dear, what is the world coming to :o

Lj was a craze? I still use my LJ more than I use my left hand :p

Yeah, it often disappoints me that people are rather easily offended, or take offense on behalf of others. But on the other hand, it's no skin off my back to change it.

Guest donatella

Damn, I missed the avatar! Was trying to work out what was so wrong with a dog on the phone.. :laugh:

If you wish to see the avatar, here is a link. For obvious reasons, dont click if you will be offended

That's one of my favorites :laugh:

Well. for a first time seer it is very gory and painful to look at...and bloody. You must have all got desensitized or else aren't so sensitive to such stuff. It is pushing the limits for general folks I would say...thanks for changing.

Also, thanks for explaining why the big dogs have a shorter life span, I was interested in that :)

Yeah, it often disappoints me that people are rather easily offended, or take offense on behalf of others. But on the other hand, it's no skin off my back to change it.

I thought it was quite funny as well. And sometimes how i feel on certain internet forums (not mentioning any names LOL)