Help! Boxer-sitter Needed Thurs And Fri Nite

Hi everyone. Nikki from Boxer rescue in vic is taking "Rocky" the boxer from Renbury Farm. She can get him out with gte transport on Saturday but is needing to find someone to take him Thursday night to Saturday morning. Is there anyone out there who could help???? Please!

Edited by furrycuddles

Hi everyone. Nikki from Boxer rescue in vic is taking "Rocky" the boxer from Renbury Farm. She can get him out with gte transport on Saturday but is needing to find someone to take him Thursday night to Saturday morning. Is there anyone out there who could help???? Please!

Is there a local vet there who could board him for the two days. I am sure that people could help with some money to board him if we can't get anyone else.

Where is GTE picking him up from??

I'm almost 100% sure that GTE only pick up from Sydney on a Wed. GTE do pick up from the Renbury area - I boarded a dog at the Rossmore vet which is just down the road from RF and GTE collected from there. I turned up a day early (a Tuesday) to meet GTE and had to board him for the night at Rossmore vet!

They also pick up from other places such as West Pennant Hills, Richmond etc but all on a Wed.

Edited by dogmad

Very happy for boxer boy, thanks for assisting his rescue :thumbsup:

To finish topic:

click on Edit for post #1

scroll down till you see Options

click on its option (Click to configure post options)

click on the first post option (it has the yellow dot)

click on Submit Modified Post

Can someone tell me how to add one of those yellow circles with the arrow to say this thread is finished? newbie :o