Our Two Have Had A Head Clash

Whilst chashing a soccer ball this arvo our ESS (working) and my son's 8 1/2 mth old Lab had a head clash. Who do you think came off 2nd best?

They both yelped and were stunned for a few seconds. Dexter the lab has ended up with a bit of a tooth mark on his chin, but after a half hr or so he vomited and now his snout looks a bit swollen so he's at the vet now with my son. So far Bella seems fine even though her head is about half his size, hopefully its nothing too serious and he just has a headache. I guess dogs get concussed like us, so when he vomited (nothing to eat since breakfast) we decided a vet visit was in order.

Back from the vet...........they also found he had a tooth go into his bottom eyelid , all cleaned out and given a pain killer. Now just hope theres no infection.

Edited by Pattycake

They said possible concussion, he's asleep now, just need to clean the eye with some salty water the next few days. Bella must of had her mouth open during the grab for the ball, she seems fine though, it's not always the little ones that come of worse she's about 15kg and hes 27kg.