Dog Steps

Hello,

I have 3 cavaliers, 2 have had patella surgery. They all sleep on our bed, but because it is quite high I worry about them jumping up all the time. I thought id look into buying some steps to put beside the bed.

does anyone here use them and where did you buy them from?

Thanks

I have some from Deals Direct, they are $22.95 at the moment. They're covered in a fur type material and are sturdy enough for my Jack Russell, who suffers from arthritis, to climb onto the couch or bed. They have lasted over a year so far.

I have some from Deals Direct, they are $22.95 at the moment. They're covered in a fur type material and are sturdy enough for my Jack Russell, who suffers from arthritis, to climb onto the couch or bed. They have lasted over a year so far.

Thanks, these ones look a little too short for my bed. But they do look nice!

Yep I've had a set for years and they work well - can't remember where I got them - they're plastic and covered with a fake sheepskin type cover - my old girl uses them to get on the bed but still jumps down (rolly eyes here) - as I've never been able to teach her to go both ways.

Yep I've had a set for years and they work well - can't remember where I got them - they're plastic and covered with a fake sheepskin type cover - my old girl uses them to get on the bed but still jumps down (rolly eyes here) - as I've never been able to teach her to go both ways.

I was going to ask, how do you ensure the dog knows to use the steps.

One of my girls has ED and I put a step in front of the lounge so she can easily get up, now she jumps from in front of the step.