Urgently Need 2 Bert Dog Trailer Picked Up From Brisbane

monster

Hi I have currently been given the oppurtunity to purchase a 2 berth dog float in exc condition I was looking for someone to help pick up from Brisbane and deliver to Melbourne pppetrol help can be arranged would be very grateful for any ideas? please contact thanks

Contact the truckies you may find one that does not have a back load or one that will tow it back for you.

How would someone go about contacting truckies etc

Hi i Contacted the large removal companies re Ryans Freighters ,Patons, etc check your phone book in yhe area you need they always have some empty trucks after doing removals and are happy to fit extras on what they call backloads and it is usually at a very minimal cost also they were happy to put me in contact with other companies that were in the area I needed which was great as It saved me doing work there is also a website which is run by truck companies where you submit detailed item pickup drop off etc and they quote for the job(like bidding) then its up to you to accept I will try and send it to you its GREAT!only new