Where To Buy Elderberry And Nettle Extract For Dogs In Aust?

Hi

Does any body know if I can buy Elderberry and Nettle Extract for dogs in Australia, it's a liquid?

I've seen it advertised on UK site and would like to try some but can't find it on Aussie sites.

Cheers

Edited by rotts4ever

Is this used like one would use Livamol, to improve coat colours ??

Ironcyclen is made for use in hard working dogs like greyhounds, and also horses. It is purely an iron supplement .

We use it for our working dogs when they are really working hard/stressed... and I have used it several times to darken pigment ..pink noses & such .

A little goes a long way ..and we always have a bottle in the cupboard !

is it for the iron? To help with skin pigment/coat colour?

We have had some success with IRONCYCLEN :)

Hi Persephone

We had an overseas judge recommend it for mouth pigment so I thought I would give it a try, I have nice rich coat colour in the boys but sometimes with stress, bitches in season etc get some pink in the corners of mouths.

We use to use Ironcyclen years ago with mums Greyhounds but didn't even think to try it for this.

Maybe I'l go and get some and see how it goes

Cheers Lee

Is this used like one would use Livamol, to improve coat colours ??

Hi Sheena

I've used Livamol in the past for richer tan only thing was, and I learnt the hard way, if we keep the dogs on it too long it sent the black burgandy. So the dog we had it on shon black with burgandy tint in the sun,pretty but not a great look for a rottweiler. It was pretty funny when I hadn't noticed and turned up to a show and the sun came out and it looked like I had dyed the dog.

Lucky he went back to normal after I discontinued giving him Livamol, took a little while though.

Not sure if others have had this happen to Black dogs or I was just lucky.LOL. Thing was we never use to put that much in his tea

Cheers Lee