Recommendations For Pet Cremation

Hi all I am making the difficult decision to have my Golden Retriever PTS any day now and I need a recommendation for someone reputal who is able to collect her once she has been PTS and have her cremated. My previous 2 dogs i used one company but they have now closed business so i am after a recommendation for someone who is able to come to the northern suburbs area of melbourne.

Thanks in advance.

I'm pretty sure this is who cremated my Emma and they were lovely.

I've also used these guys - for a horse and a dog. They also trade under the name "Bamganie Environmental Services Pty Ltd".

No problems at all in both accounts. I wasn't there when they picked my dog up but i was there when they collected my horse - they were extremely respectful and even when my horse didn't fit in the standard wooden box they didn't throw out the remainder ashes - they gave me four additional tins to match. I would have been none the wiser if they didn't provide the extra containers.

edited to say i'm pretty sure they pick up Melbourne wide (they are down near Geelong)

Edited by AussieDog

Thanks for the recommendations. We are giving Charlotte her wings saturday morning, our vet has recommended that one you suggested Pretty Miss Emma. they seem to be very good and our vet said they have had alot of clients use them.

Thanks for the recommendations. We are giving Charlotte her wings saturday morning, our vet has recommended that one you suggested Pretty Miss Emma. they seem to be very good and our vet said they have had alot of clients use them.

I am feeling so sad for you and Charlotte. I wish you a peaceful time with her

Oh my god Nicole, I'm so sorry to read about Charlotte :( I'm so lucky to have met her, she's a beautiful girl and bless you for making this call. I can only imagine how hard the next week is going to be :hug:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

You were lucky to meet her before her disease caused problems for her. She has not been that same beautiful energetic happy golden in quite a while and I seen the face of her giving up yesterday and know I had to make the decision for her. She's spending the day with us today being extra spoilt and having thigs I wouldn't normally let her have and she will be given her wings tomorrow morning.

My beautiful girl will be at peace with my other goldens running, swimming at chasing ducks

Edited by LucyCharzie