Gazebo

kylienmatt

i am looking at getting a new gazebo & wondering on whether the Altegra prolite is worth the price. Have had an Oztrail deluxe in past but not sure whether its worth upgrading to the Altegra. Thoughts please??

Edited by kylienmatt

i am looking at getting a new gazebo & wondering on whether the Altegra prolite is worth the price. Have had an Oztrail deluxe in past but not sure whether its worth upgrading to the Altegra. Thoughts please??

CANOPY OUTDOOR IN Bayswater have GREAT deeals on STRONG Canopies!

CANOPY OUTDOOR IN Bayswater have GREAT deeals on STRONG Canopies!

thanks will check it out

My thoughts.........

I have been through a few gazebos now.

Really cheap crappy one died the first time I used it.

Purchased a Canopy Outdoors 3 x 3 Gazebo Heavy Duty, it lasted 1 year before a horrid wind gust wrecked it. It was anchored correctly with two guy ropes with springs on each corner, the frame snapped at the corner and snapped a leg.

Purchased a cheap 3 x 3 off Ebay, it too didn't last very long and joiners cracked in it, another gone.

Purchased Oz Trail Deluxe....still have the orginal one and have purchased another. The thing with this is parts are easy to source, the initial outlay for the Gazebo is reasonable especially if you get one on sale.

Have known those who have the Altegra heavy duty, they are that but damn heavy to cart about, if you don't have help to put them up it is near impossible.

The light version Altegra is easier to put up by yourself, but still heavy.

It really depends on what you want to spend.

For me I will stick with the Oztrail. :thumbsup:

oztrail for me as well.

3x3 Deluxe Oztrail for $199

Hasting Camping ask for Reece

66 High Street

Hastings VIC 3915

(03) 5979 2858

I have seen altegra's go flying as I have oztrails and just about every other brand, it's how you tie them all down that counts in the long run.

Tie it down wrong and no mater how good a brand it can still go flying.

I've never had problems with my Oztrails.

I have the Deluxe 3 x 3 and purchased a Compact Deluxe, 2.4 x 2.4. The compact fits across the width of my car and is still good size considering I was only showing one dog. It's big enough for 2 or 3.