Emily Larlham Aka "kikopup" Seminar

I forgot to book but I have her DVD's an they're awesome :)

I've been wanting to get her DVDs too, will have to save up. Did you get them from Tawzer?

Yep got them from Tawzer - it's actually of her Seminars - so loving it!

Cool, I wonder if they'll put the Australian one on dvd. As long as I'm not on it when Chester is being naughty and embarrassing me! Because I'm sure that is going to happen.

I can't decide whether to take just Chester or Lola as well. You need to have crates for the dogs and I want to take my camera and video camera as well. Plus I'm staying in a caravan without a yard for them. So I don't think I can handle them both at once. But there might be spectators that could handle Lola for me. What do you think?

Camp tailwaggers is awesome, heaps of doggy space, you will have a ball. i'm sure you will be able to borrow a crate, Anne always goes beyond and above to help Campers settle in. you will have a ball, dont stress.It is always set up up to be a perfect dog holiday:)

Camp tailwaggers is awesome, heaps of doggy space, you will have a ball. i'm sure you will be able to borrow a crate, Anne always goes beyond and above to help Campers settle in. you will have a ball, dont stress.It is always set up up to be a perfect dog holiday:)

I have 2 crates, just worried about setting it all up while watching 2 dogs. are there free runs to leave them in while getting organised? I know they will be very excited and might be hard to manage with all the gear as well, thats what i'm worried about. :) thanks for that. Apparently it will be freezing there this time of year!

1344688665[/url]' post='5926434']
1344686938[/url]' post='5926415']

I have 2 crates, just worried about setting it all up while watching 2 dogs. are there free runs to leave them in while getting organised? I know they will be very excited and might be hard to manage with all the gear as well, thats what i'm worried about. :) thanks for that. Apparently it will be freezing there this time of year!

Get busy crate training, there will be people to help you for sure.

Email Ann if you have concernsbiggrin.gif

Lollipup, there is a leash free fenced area where you can put the dogs while you set up if your dogs are friendly, or if you have a cabin you can put your dogs in the cabin yard while you take your gear down. If you are just going as a day visitor, you can leave them in the car while you carry your crates across from the carpark to the training area & then just go back & get the dogs.

I am staying in a caravan behind the cabins :) Hmmm might be ok. Only thing is I know Chester will probably bark while I am handling Lola. They are both well crate trained though and love their crates. I will also have camera gear to set up and keep an eye on.

Edited by Lollipup