Lola - Missing Since 22/8/12 Zetland

Hi Everyone,

My husband's work colleague much loved Lola has gone missing - I have only just found out about it and thought I could help her by posting it here..

The have rung all the vets / local pound etc but so far have heard nothing - her little boy is devasted :cry:

If those in the Zetland area could keep a look out I / they would be so grateful.

Thanks all in advance..

We miss Lola.

Have you seen her?

German Shepard x Staffy

Seen last at Hansard Street Zetland

On the 22nd August

PLEASE CALL WITH ANY INFO

Paul on 0417 275 620 or Amy on 0410 789 656

Have they tried the pounds and put posters up? Dont forget send posters to the vets too.

I he has wandered could he have crossed council jurisdictions? There are a few pounds to check.

Good luck, I hope he finds his way home soon.

Gosh, I am around the Zetland area a lot at the moment and know that there is a big dog owner community there which they have no doubt let know. Get them to put up signs locally and check a number of local councils as a previous poster is correct, the dog could have crossed over from Sydney Council to another. Hoping he is found very soon :)

Edited by FlyingFurball

Thanks Guys...

They have rung all the local pounds / vets but you are right she could have crossed into another jurisdiction...so will le them know to perhaps widen their seach and poster drop...

Apparently she got out when they put the bins out and hasn't been seen since... The are hoping against hope bc it has been nearly a week now :(