Litters Due November 2012

Monteba

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I havent weighed them but they are going to be around 100-120 grams i presume...

I have found that they are around 100 grams per week, or less.. so a 10 week old puppy is around 1 kg, but not often.... I often have 12 week old pups that havent quite reached 1kg yet....

OMG, that is so tiny. I would be terrified of breaking them. My littlest was 297grams at birth and my largest 460 and they had all topped 1kg by 2 to 3 weeks of age, lol.

I havent weighed them but they are going to be around 100-120 grams i presume...

I have found that they are around 100 grams per week, or less.. so a 10 week old puppy is around 1 kg, but not often.... I often have 12 week old pups that havent quite reached 1kg yet....

OMG, that is so tiny. I would be terrified of breaking them. My littlest was 297grams at birth and my largest 460 and they had all topped 1kg by 2 to 3 weeks of age, lol.

Its all relative to size, when you are used to lil dogs, you get used to lil puppies....

They arent any more fragile than larger breeds, you just have to watch them that bit more, as the smaller ones are prone to hypoglacemia, and a myriad of problems that may not be such a issue to bigger dogs..

Awww Pomz they are so cute and tiny. I love the little ones, I have whelped a few tiny Cavs over the years and it just amazes me how strong they are. :D

Heres a few quick pics of Little Ava and her precious bundles, she doesn't trust that camera LOL!