Big Dog Barf

TIM_C28

I've only had a quick look at the ingredients, but it looks the same as Dr Billinghursts BARF to me. If I was feeding BARF, I would be happy to feed either of them. I find that Big Dog tends to be more expensive, but that could just be where I am.

I feed big dog BARF patties, and personally consider them just as good and healthy as Dr Billinghurst. I choose them over the Vets All Natural because my dogs like them more, one patty feeds my 2 dogs perfectly, and they seem to be cheaper. If I am ever unable to get Big Dog patties I get Vets All Natural, but it's just a preference thing IMO :)

Guest Panzer Attack!

We used to sell both at my old workplace and found that the BD patties tended to be better quality (Dr B ones seem watery) and a lot more popular. There's so many flavones too! My kids LOVE them.

Thanks for the help guys. Might try the Big Dog then and see how he goes.Ideally would like to go all natural raw instead of commercial but really hard pressed for freezer space to fit alot of meat and these little packs are handy.