Import From Usa To Aus

Parkeyre

Hi there.

Does anyone have any recent (last few years) experience with importing a medium size puppy from the US to Australia?

I would really love it if those who have can please PM me so that I can discuss the procedure and tips etc. "If I did it again, I 'd..." Type stuff is good too.

Alternatively my email is Parkeyre (at) hotmail.com

Thank you.

I started a thread with a similar theme not long ago, i'll see if i can find it for you. I'll be veru interested to find out how you go

edit i saw you posted in that thread but anyway here it is if its any help :-)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/240089-import-questions/page__fromsearch__1

Edited by Esky the husky

I started a thread with a similar theme not long ago, i'll see if i can find it for you. I'll be veru interested to find out how you go

edit i saw you posted in that thread but anyway here it is if its any help :-)

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/240089-import-questions/page__fromsearch__1

Thank you, I read your thread, but I'm seeking more information on the actual procedure, companies used ETC, rather then estimates in costs. Thanks. :)

Edited by Parkeyre

IPTlax (only deal with Aus/USA route)

Yes I would do again. But it can be a headache getting stuff done of the person at the other end has no clue either...

Dogs do bounce out of crate non the worse for wear and go on to be perfectly normal adjusted dogs....what I don't like is how pumped full of vaccines and chemicals in a short amount of time they are, but I guess that can't be helped.

Good luck!