Soooo Many Puppies In The Pet Shop Window

Tazar

aha! Today I noticed the one at Chirnside Park has closed, seems perhaps the whole lot of them are winding up.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/242469-business-must-have-been-bad/

Many of the privately owned PP stores which remain, have rebranded themselves as "Pets Co".

The GOOD thing that has come out of all this is that Pets Co will NOT be selling kittens or puppies, but will be promoting shelter adoptions.

I have a pretty thick-skin, but I was very upset this week to see a litter of Cane Corso in a pet shops' glass box.

I can't think of many worse breeds to be available to the impulse buyer.....

So heard back from the council today and they didn't get out there till this morning so of course some had been sold so they met the DPI standards. They are going to monitor the shop though, a few surprise visits.....

So if you are in the area and see too many pups in the window, take some photo's and call the council.

aha! Today I noticed the one at Chirnside Park has closed, seems perhaps the whole lot of them are winding up.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/242469-business-must-have-been-bad/

Many of the privately owned PP stores which remain, have rebranded themselves as "Pets Co".

The GOOD thing that has come out of all this is that Pets Co will NOT be selling kittens or puppies, but will be promoting shelter adoptions.

I have a pretty thick-skin, but I was very upset this week to see a litter of Cane Corso in a pet shops' glass box.

I can't think of many worse breeds to be available to the impulse buyer.....

Are they going to be advertising for the shelters or housing supposed rescue animals in the store? If they are "housing rescue" animals in the shop it is no different to selling pets as per norm for the company