Strong Crates

Perry's Mum

What is special about the C-crates?

Are they a different material to the 'usual' black coated wire jobs? Thicker wire?

Their site says

"Zinc silver coating for hygiene, powdercoating your colour choice available" but no more detail and the pics are pretty basic.

I need a large crate and the price diff is pretty steep between c-crates and the oft recommended "vebo" (assuming this is the one available from vebopet)

http://www.ccrates.com.au/apcrate.php

$465

http://shop.vebopet.com.au/store/xxlarge-48-collapsible-metal-pet-dog-cage-crate.html

Our collapsible crates use 4mm diameter wiring for the outer frame, doors and all horizontal beams.

$124.99

We apologise for the basic web design and we are working a new improved website with much better pics and more info. We inherited this with the business. Our crates are very heavy duty and made from thicker wire and welded better than some of the cheaper imports from Asia. The floor is made from 0.9mm zinc alum and is very resistant to bending etc. Some of the cheaper versions come with plastic trays. Also the zinc coating is able to be re dipped down the track easily where a lot of the cheaper models are powder coated usually black or Hammerspot and once chipped and rusted needs to be sandblasted before re surfacing. We have re conditioned C Crates that were over 10 years old and they come up like brand new. They are very heavy and this does not suit everyone. A C Crate will last many years longer than one of the cheaper imported versions as they are handmade for strength and durability where the imports are mass produced cheaply. I have an AP8 I use in my van and I got it second hand before we even bought the business and I believe it was years old then. We re dipped it and it still looks like new. As they are handmade and constructed from heavy duty materials they are expensive. I hope this helps. Kel (C Crates)