Yard 3 At Das Coming Into Rescue

Yard 3 at DAS is coming into rescue and I have been asked to find out which vets do rescue rates out southside ACT?

She's saved through an interstate group and have been asked to find out. The foster carer who has just come on board lives out in Calwell.

Thanks for any advice and support I can give this lady.

Edited by kbrown

Yard 3 at DAS is coming into rescue and I have been asked to find out which vets do rescue rates out southside ACT?

She's saved through an interstate group and have been asked to find out. The foster carer who has just come on board lives out in Calwell.

Thanks for any advice and support I can give this lady.

Kirstin

There is the Tuggeranong Vets in Fadden run by Malcolm McKeown, also the Gables in Monash I think, I think ARF use them, also Karabar NSW which is part of The Gables they are pretty good with rescue prices.

Maree

CPR

The other option is Peter Burgess' clinic, Limestone Ave Braddon. They do wonderful work for lower prices than some.

Peter has sold his practice and the new vet has put the prices up so not sure what rescue get any more. Oops just saw your post Alison.

Edited by keetamouse

All prices have gone up in Canberra in all the southside practices I use - however it is inevitable - the cost of everything is going up everywhere.

PS Malcolm McKnown sold Tug Vet Hospital some time ago but he still works there and this practice is one of the main vets I use. They are still just as brilliant as ever.