When Not Showing...

RallyValley

Appreciating music......

(I had a bitch in season. Hamish was singing her an opera. Bruce decided he needed competition :laugh: )

I posted this just to show that I DO have dog runs and I don't hide them.....

I am soooooo glad I don't live near you. The dog singing I can handle but bagpipes are enough for me to call the Police LOL

Appreciating music......

(I had a bitch in season. Hamish was singing her an opera. Bruce decided he needed competition :laugh: )

I posted this just to show that I DO have dog runs and I don't hide them.....

I am soooooo glad I don't live near you. The dog singing I can handle but bagpipes are enough for me to call the Police LOL

I sincerely wish I could do that myself sometimes :o

We are lucky we live on a big property. Though I do remember back one time when my OH was learning and practicing outside that the neighbours over the hill (teenage son I suspect) decided to play some (what must have been - we could just hear it) very loud rap music. Somehow I don't think it was a coincidence :rofl:

Interestingly enough the dogs don't mind the bagpipes (though Hamish does obviously have some music appreciation and tends to leave the room if a new piece of music is being slaughtered :smartiepants: . Louise on the other hand loves it! Whenever he starts playing she magically appears to stand beside him!

Edited by espinay2