Great Proplan Promo

piper

I just stopped in at Petstock and they have a great promo on right now. Buy a 7kg bag or larger and get a free dog bed.

The beds are a great size, normally with this type of thing they are small but these are 100cm x 75cm. As an idea, bringing it home I threw it in the back of the station wagon on top of my 42" crate and it was about the same size as the base of that. They are probably about 10cm deep and are filled with a memory foam and have a removable, washable cover.

I have no idea if it is a Petstock only promo or a South Australian 1 but if you feed proplan and need a new dog bed it might be worth having a look.

I googled and this is the bed, retailing for $80.00:

http://www.ozdogbeds.com.au/purina-pooch-pad-dog-bed-pink-blue-chocolate.html?utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pet+Supplies&utm_term=Purina+Pooch+Pad+Dog+Bed+Pink+Blue+Chocolate

My local store at Parafield had them in pink, blue and a chocolate brown colour.

Hmmm, I buy the biggest bag which was $109 for 12 kilo. Around $70 or $80 for the 7kg bag I suppose?

I can usually get the proplan at a slightly better price or with a bonus 20% free but with the free bed I wasn't going to worry about the $7 or $8 saving I can get elsewhere.

Oh bugger. Ah well, still a good deal.

Jessi the beagle has most definitely staked her claim and has abandoned the lounge in favour of the bed last night and again tonight. I think it is the best dog bed we have!

If I didn't have a pile of vouchers for bags of food that I had won and need to be used I would be tempted to go back for a second bag and a spare bed :)